Thursday, March 15, 2012

is this love? we never know.

hai there.
what's your name?
my name xxx.
can i have you phone number?
thanks. see you around..

hai, i'll pick u at 7.
lets watch movie together.
do you want to buy some snack first?

hai darling..
missing me already?
miss you too hun.
dress up and we'll have dinner together at 7 okay?

darling, i have to go.
they said i got the job across the island.
3 hours by plane from here.
are you okay if i take it?
thank you hunny. i love you so much.
i'll call you everyday okay.

hei there, what are you doing today?
congratulation hunny.
so sad cant be there for you.
missing me?
i miss you so much..

oh my god!
what are you thinking!
cant you see i'm busy now?
i now we had appointment tonight.
but i have to finish my job.

i cant do it anymore.
we're DONE......

hey..
what going on?
how's your day?
seems like we never spoke for a while.
do you still remember me?
nice to hear you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment